In our efforts to maximize customer service, we have established a call tree for the post office. Customers can now call 01638 523548 to reach specific sections within the post office to better assist your needs. Our old number will still be in service, it will ring directly to our Customer Service section, phone option #2.
Commercial: 01638 523548
Additionally, you may authorize an individual to collect mail on your behalf by completing the PS Form 3801, Standing Delivery Order, see attached and return to our org box for processing.” Note: Standing delivery Orders are limited to a six month time frame.
Proper completion of the PS Form 3801:
1. Customer will put a start and end date at the top of the form
2. Name and Address of customer
3. Date submitted
4. Signature and title of person authorized to sign (Generally the customer comes to our customer service window to sign in from of one of our clerks). This might be our biggest challenge since not all dependents have a way to print the form, sign and send it back to our organizational email address.
5. Telephone number
6. Under Agent Name they will print the individual that will pick up their mail. *That individual must present a valid ID at the window when picking up mail*
7. Restricted delivery and Adult signature Restricted Delivery must be checked if they allow the authorized individual to pick up accountable mail and sign for the items
Monday-Wednesday & Friday: 10am-5pm
Priority Express can not be accepted after 3pm
Package Pick Up:
Monday-Wednesday & Friday: 10am-6pm
Night Shift Package Pickup:
Customer Service/In & Out processing/Claims:
Monday-Wednesday & Friday: 10am-4pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
All services are closed on all federal holidays, family days, and goal days.
The 48 FSS is proud to welcome the Lakenheath Post Office to our family. The United States Postal Service is an independent agency of the United States federal government, responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
Stay in the loop and find all the lastest 48 FSS community events!
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 48th Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.