The Knight's Table Dining Facility provides four meals daily, Monday through Friday, and offer Brunch & Dinner on weekends and holidays.
We offer a main line, featuring three entrees to choose from, including the Air Force's new Go For Green 2.0 program and our own locally created recipes. We also offer grab-n-go sandwiches and a soup of the day.
Each Tuesday, we feature specialty bars, Pasta, Wing, Taco, and Hot Sandwich. *Bars subject to change, due to ingredients availability.
Each Thursday, we feature specialty meals, Hispanic, Italian, Asian Pacific, Caribbean, and Airmen Appreciation. *Meals subject to change, due to ingredients availability.
Ground support meals are also available. 24 hour notice is required, to ensure order fulfillment.
We welcome the following patrons to dine with us:
TLDR; All persons with valid credentials (CAC or DOD ID) to shop in the commissary or shoppettes.
- Enlisted members entitled to Essential Station Messing(ESM).
- Personnel on TDY orders not receiving the meal portion of per diem.
- Dependents of deployed active duty E-1 to E-4.
- Members and chaperones of organized non-profit youth groups extended the privilege of visiting or operating on RAF Lakenheath.
- All active duty personnel, Federal Civilian and Non-appropriated Fund employees and their families.
- Personnel on TDY orders (including cadets and midshipmen) entitled to the meal portion of per diem and whose orders authorize the use of the dining facilities.
- On-duty Ministry of Defense (MOD) and Local National Direct Hire (LNDH) employees.
- Retirees and their family members.