Monday - Tuesday / Thursday - Saturday: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and Federal Holidays
Closed every 3rd Tuesday 10am-Noon for training. We will be open on these training days from Noon-6pm
• Preschool Story Time! | Thursdays • 10:15am
• Baby & Me Rhyme Time! | First Tuesday of the Month • 10:30am
Checkout Policy: All items can be checked out for a period of three weeks, with the exception of DVDs and E-Games, which are limited to seven days. There is a limit of 10 DVDs, or E-Games per account or 20 per family.
Programs & Collections
- Chief of Staff Reading List
- Audio Books/DVDs/E-Games
- Foreign Language Materials
- Study Rooms/Conference Room
- Paperback Exchange Shelf
- Internet Access/ WiFi
- Public Computers
- Databases/Online Resources
- Notebook Checkout
- Copier Machine: A copy machine is available for patron use, for up to twenty copies for free, per person.
Test Proctoring is available through the following organizations/individuals: National Test Center, contact info: ext. 226-2947, or NTCLakenheathemail@example.com CGOC Exam Protoring Assistance, contact info: RAFL.CGOC@lakenheath.af.mil Click here to visit the Education Center & National Test Center webpage.
- USAFE Libraries website
- Research Databases
- Test Preparation
- Bookclub in a Box
- Digital Library
- Application Forms